TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor installed exit lights and painted the sprinkler pipe in the 2nd Floor garage entryway.
- The contractor installed the handrails on the handicap accessible ramp for the 1st Floor garage entrance.
- The contractor set new fence posts along the de Saix Subdivision from Moss Street to the security camera.
- Facility Services planted annuals at various locations around the Downtown Campus.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in Quadrant A of the 4th and 5th Floors (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor completed the pipe insulation for AHU 5-A.
- They completed installing the ductwork for AHU 4-A and 5-A.
- The electrical and controls installation continues.
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed framing the curved wall.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced one additional row of glass in the atrium roof.
- Three of fourteen rows have been completed.
- The contractor completed applying the first ply of the 2-ply roofing system along South Prieur and underneath the Liebert units.
AUTOPSY HVAC EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued to hang new exhaust ducts near the freight elevator.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed in the plumbing.
CAMPUS CHILLER REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed installation of the insulation on the chilled water piping.