TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2009
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services began the installation of the temporary A/C in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued testing and balancing AHUs 2-D and 3-D.
- Crews continued making the electrical preparations for the installation of AHUs 2-C and 3-C.
CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor started hanging sheetrock on the fur down in the main entrance and around columns in the large conference room.
CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the mechanical demolition and started installing the heating hot water line.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed duct work and HVAC diffusers in the main MDL room
- They patched and leveled the floors in Rooms 4215A and 4210.
- Workers continued relocating sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork above the cooler and the freezer.
- The contractor continued wiring the lights.