THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. ADA
- The contractor applied the first coat of paint on the floor.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor completed demolition of duct work between AHU 2-B and Lecture Hall A.
- They installed new variable air volume boxes for Lecture Hall A.
- Their crews continued installation of the piping for AHU 3-C and the electrical on AHU 2-C and AHU 3-C.
- Others continued the duct work and exhaust fan installation preparations in mechanical room 2-A.
CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to rough in the power and run conduit for the large conference room.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor ran new sprinkler pipe in Room 4210.
- Workers continued installing light fixtures in the main MDL room and in Room 4215A.
AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor roughed in the vacuum, hot and cold water lines on the 1st Floor.
HALL WATER PROOFING:
- The contractor removed old caulk and applied new waterproofing on the building elevation above the lobby expansion on the Perdido Street side.
- Caulking around the windows has been completed for 8 of 9 floors.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued installing white cap sheet along the South Prieur Street side of the roof.
SEMINAR ROOM AV INSTALLATION:
- The contractor completed the installation of new A/V equipment in Seminar Room 5.
- Facility Services continued grading along Bolivar Street adjacent to the Residence Hall.