FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2009
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed hat channel on the parapet wall on the South Prieur street side to support the parapet metal panels.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facility Services completed running the drain lines for the break room.
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued roughing in electrical conduit and boxes for lighting.
- Crews began installing the stud bracing
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued installing the ductwork for AHU 2-B.
- They completed the piping insulation on AHU 2-B.
- Crews continued to test and balance AHU 2-C and AHU 3-C.
AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing supply HVAC duct in the Womens bathroom.
4TH FLOOR MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor ran audio/visual wiring in the main MDL room.
- Workers continued installing ceiling tiles in the main MDL room.
- The wall in Room 4210 was taped and floated.
- The contractor installed the wire mesh for the fence at the Castine entrance and additional wire ties at the Castine Street and DeSaix Street entrances.