The contract for the permanent repairs and mitigation at the Allied Health/Nursing Building has been executed by the Office of Facility Planning and Control and the Notice To Proceed has been issued to the contractor effective January 4, 2010.
The contract for the permanent repairs and mitigation at the Student Residence Hall has been executed by the Office of Facility Planning and Control and the Notice To Proceed has been issued to the contractor effective January 4, 2010.
1542 TULANE AVE. EXTERIOR
The contractor removed the existing lettering from the building.
Facility Services continued removing old vegetation and grading along Bolivar Street adjacent to the Residence Hall.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
The contractor insulated the chilled water and hot water piping for AHU 2-C.
They continued insulating the piping for AHU 3-C.
Crews continued installing the electrical for AHU 2-C and AHU 3-C.
Workers started the demolition of the existing duct work between AHU 2-B and Lecture Hall A.
They are making preparations to install ductwork in mechanical room 2-A.
CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
The contractor installed sheetrock in the small conference room and the Directors Office.
The contractor continued to rough in the electrical power and run conduit in the Directorâ€™s office.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
The contractor completed relocating sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
The contractor installed light fixtures in the main MDL room.
AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
The contractor removed the HVAC supply duct in the Womens restroom.
They installed ceiling grid in the autopsy room.
HALL WATER PROOFING:
The contractor removed old caulk and applied new waterproofing on the building elevation above the lobby expansion on the Perdido Street side.
Caulking around the windows has been completed for 7 of 9 floors.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
The contractor continued installing white cap sheet up the parapet wall near the corner of Gravier and Bolivar Street .