TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
ALLIED HEALT/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed lights and electrical conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Facility Services laid sod along Bolivar and South Roman Streets adjacent to the Residence Hall.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to run electrical conduit in the lab.
- Workers continued to tape and float the interior walls.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued hanging brackets for the large conference room lights.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the parapet wall cap on the main elevator penthouse and installed the counter flashing along Roman Street.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor completed installing chilled water piping for AHU 3-A.
- They continued installing piping for AHU 2-A and began the electrical and controls work on AHU 2-A.
MEB MORGUE HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed one autopsy table in the room in preparation for installing the new table.