TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed walls, ceilings, conduit and wire in the multi-use Lecture Room on the 1st Floor.
- They removed data wires in the Gravier Street side corridor on the 1st Floor.
- Crews removed ductwork on the Roman Street side.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing metal studs and ceiling tiles from the 1st Floor.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed post caps and picket finials.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing emergency power conduit on the 8th Floor.
- Workers hung sheetrock and ceiling wall angle on Gravier St. side of the lab.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed sheetrock at the columns and ceiling fur-downs in the large conference room.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor began testing and balancing AHU 2-A and AHU 3-A.
- They commenced labeling the piping for all new units.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor painted the corridor wall.
- The first new autopsy table was installed and crews began making the plumbing connections.
MEB MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor buffed and waxed the floor.
- The door hardware was installed in Room 4210.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing and programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel.
- They completed installing new speakers and strobes on the 3rd through 11th Floors of the A and B towers.
- Facility Services crews completed trenching on both sides of the horseshoe drive and began installing the control wiring on the field side of the horseshoe.