WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed bathroom fixtures and started demolishing the Mens and Womens bathroom along Gravier street.
- The contractor continued to remove metal studs and ductwork from the Bolivar Street side of the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing metal studs and ceiling tiles on the 1st Floor.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing conduit for emergency power on the 8th Floor.
- Workers continued installing hangers for the ceiling grid and patching sheetrock.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor completed testing and balancing AHU 3-A.
- They continued to test and balance AHU 2-A and labeling the piping for all new units.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued making plumbing and electrical connections for the first new autopsy table.
- Block wall was installed around the exhaust duct in the autopsy room.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor completed installing new speakers and strobes on the 3rd through 11th Floors of the C tower.
- Workers continued installing and programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY ROOF FLASHING:
- The contractor cut the exterior metal panel on the 3rd Floor.
- Facility Services installed control wiring in the island on the field side of the horseshoe and completed the remaining trenching along Florida Avenue.