THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed the demolition of the Men’s and Women’s bathrooms along Gravier St.
- Crews continued to remove metal studs and ductwork from the Bolivar Street side of the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing conduit on the 1st Floor between the new switchgear location and riser B.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing hangers for the ceiling grid and patching sheetrock.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor hung sheetrock in the large conference room and framed the doorway in the curved wall.
MEB AHU REPLACMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor removed and tested a malfunctioning flow measuring station on AHU 2-A and continued labeling piping for all new units.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor terminated data ports in the main MDL room.
- They removed construction debris and cleaned up the main MDL room.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing block wall around the exhaust duct in the autopsy room.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed new strobes and speakers on the mezzanine, second and first floors of A-C towers.
- They continued installing and programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel.
- Facility Services commenced installation of irrigation piping on the field side of the horseshoe.