FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is removing metal studs from the fire pump room.
- Crews continued to remove construction material from the Bolivar Street side of the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor between the new switchgear location and riser B.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing hangers for the ceiling grid and patching sheetrock.
- They installed a concrete pad for the transformer in the mechanical room and ran the emergency power electrical conduit in the mechanical room.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed sheetrock in the large conference room and started framing the curved storefront.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor completed internal unit sealing and pipe labeling for all AHUs on the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Floors.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor terminated data ports in the storage rooms.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor completed installing block wall around the exhaust duct in the autopsy room.
- They completed the installation of the first autopsy table.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing and programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel.
- They began shifting the new alarm system devices from the old panel to the new panel.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping for the main lines on the field side of the horseshoe drive.