MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2010
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to run electrical conduit above the ceiling.
- Workers continued removing the interior wall.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued running lighting conduit and pulling wires.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed duct work, electrical piping, and insulation for AHU 2-B.
- They continue the installation of the duct detector for AHU 2-B.
- The contractor completed installation of duct work for AHU 2-D.
- Crews installed isolator springs on the exhaust fan for AHU 4-A.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued connecting medical air/gas/vac lines to the new lab furniture.
- Network cables were run to the new lab furniture.
MEB MORGUE HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor insulated the HVAC duct in the Womens bathroom.
- Workers installed ceiling tiles in the autopsy room.
MEB SEMINAR ROOMS:
- The contractor continued patching the sheetrock wall in Seminar Room 4.
- They continued installing A/V equipment and podiums in other seminar rooms.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed the wall panel installation except for sections near both roof penthouses.
- Crews installed the counter-flashing around the atrium and started installing the counter-flashing along Gravier Street.
- They installed the parapet wall cap on the Tulane Street stairwell penthouse.