TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to run electrical conduit in the lab space.
- Workers started hanging sheetrock in the lab.
CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued running lighting conduit and pulling wires in the small conference room.
- Crews continued the final grading for new sod on both sides of the Residence Hall.
AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork for AHU 2-B.
- They continued installing isolator springs on the exhaust fan for AHU 2-B.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued connecting the medical air/gas/vac lines to the new lab furniture.
- Workers continued running network cables for the lab furniture.
- The contractor continued insulating the HVAC duct in the Womens bathroom.
- The contractor relocated the fire alarm junction box for the pull station by the stairwell.
- The contractor completed the podium installation in Seminar Rooms 4, 5, 6 and 10.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued installing the counter-flashing along the Tulane Ave. side of the roof.