FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2010
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG. 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to run electrical conduit in the lab.
- Crews continued installing sheetrock in the lab and in the adjacent office spaces.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued running lighting conduit and pulling wires in the small conference room.
- They began installing sheetrock in the conference room.
- Workers began hanging the bracket for the large conference room lights.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services began installing the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor installed the new AHU 2-A, installed ductwork for AHU 2-A, demolished old AHU 3-A, and began installing ductwork.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed connecting the medical air/gas/vac lines to the new lab furniture and the acid waste lines to the lab sinks.
- They painted the door frame in Room 4210.
MEB MORGUE HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing the plaster ceiling in the Womens' bathroom.