THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing ceilings in Rooms 2B2 and 2B4.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor between the new switchgear location and the tap box in Room 219.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles and ran heating hot water lines to VAV boxes.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped and floated the sheetrock in the large and small conference rooms.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor connected the exhaust duct for the second autopsy table.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY ROOF FLASHING:
- The contractor removed the plaster wall in apartment C31.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel.
- They completed connecting all devices on the mezzanine and 2nd Floor to the new panel.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor completed installing framing and rebar for the monumental fence columns.
- Facility Services buried the irrigation station piping in the center of the horseshoe island.