THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing sheetrock and ceilings in Rooms 245 and 256.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor near the front doors and removed wires from the security desk.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped, floated and primed the sheetrock in the large and small conference rooms and laboratory room 804.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY ROOF FLASHING:
- The contractor completed installing metal flashing and installed the exterior metal panel in apartment C34.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- Siemens finished connecting the flow/tamper switches for the A tower.
- Facility Services completed installing the irrigation station for shrubs in the center section of the horseshoe drive.
- They trenched and installed 95% of the station for turf on the bayou side of the drive.
- The old vegetation was removed from the two planter sections in front of the Admin. Building.