THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued the demolition in Rooms 211, 212, 233 and 236.
- Crews continued installing electrical conduit in the main corridor on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to run conduit for the new ATS room.
- They installed new copper lines for the sump pump on the 1st Floor.
- Workers removed ceiling grid on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed the pile driving.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor removed 8 more forms from the monumental columns. 24 of 25 columns have been poured.
- The crew set up the form for the final column.
- Facility Services planted shrubs in the planting beds on the Administration Building side of the horseshoe.