MONDAY, APRIL 19, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued placing CMU block in both stairwells along Bolivar Street.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor chipped out the fuel line penetration on the 7th Floor.
- Crews began construction of the temporary elevator shaft wall and installed temporary walls in the bookstore.
LIONS/LSU CLINC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing countertops, connecting gas pipes, and terminating data ports to the new lab furniture.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to set forms for the final section of sidewalk along Florida Avenue extending to the horseshoe.
DENTAL SCHOOL NORTH FIELD GRADING:
- The contractor continued grading work for the new visitor parking lot and re-contouring the remainder of the field.
- Facility Services completed 80% of vegetation removal on the Florida Avenue side of the School of Dentistry Clinic Building.