TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued laying CMU block in both stairwells along the Bolivar Street side of the building.
- Sprinkler heads were repaired in the Tiger Room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing underground electrical conduit near the old switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor chipped out the floor for the fuel line penetration on the 6th Floor and the floor penetration for the switchgears bus duct in the bookstore.
- Crews continued building the temporary elevator shaft wall.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing countertops, connected gas pipes, and terminated data ports for the lab furniture.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing light fixtures in the main lobby area.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to set forms for the final section of sidewalk along Florida Avenue leading to the horseshoe.
DENTAL SCHOOL NORTH FIELD GRADING:
- The contractor continued grading the field and setting new elevations.
- Facility Services completed vegetation removal on the Florida Avenue side of the School of Dentistry Clinic Building and began grading.