WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010
- Facility Services continued grading on the Florida Avenue side of the School of Dentistry Clinic Building.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is laying CMU block for the restrooms along the Gravier Street side of the 1st Floor.
- The ceiling in the Tiger Room was removed.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing the new laboratory casework.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor laid and leveled the sand base course for the remaining section of new sidewalk along Florida Avenue connecting to the horseshoe drive.
- Crews installed a grate drain at the horseshoe and installed rebar for the replacement concrete.
DENTAL SCHOOL NORTH FIELD GRADING:
- The contractor has completed 75 percent of the rough grading and continues cutting to the final grade contours.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing underground electrical conduit near the old switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor chipped out the floor for the fuel line penetrations on the 4th and 5th Floors.
- The construction of the temporary elevator shaft wall is proceeding.