THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued laying CMU block for the restrooms along Bolivar Street.
- Workers continued removing the ceiling in the Tiger Room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing underground electrical conduit in both utility chases.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor chipped out the floor for fuel line penetration on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Crews continued building the temporary elevator shaft wall.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor poured and finished the concrete for the remaining section of sidewalk that runs along the new Florida Avenue fence and connects to the horseshoe drive.
DENTAL SCHOOL NORTH FIELD GRADING:
- The contractor has completed 90 percent of the rough grading and continues cutting to the final grade contours.
- Facility Services continued grading on the Florida Avenue side of the School of Dentistry Clinic Building.