THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued pulling wires for light fixtures along the Bolivar Street side of the building.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor ran additional underground conduit in the electrical utility chase.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began removing the CMU wall for the front of the elevators.
- They continued installing electrical conduits for emergency power.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Entergy supplied power for the Moss Street Entrance.
DENTAL SCHOOL NORTH FIELD GRADING:
- The contractor continued cutting to the final grade contours.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing ceiling tiles in the corridors and surrounding rooms.
- Facility Services completed final grading of the Florida Avenue side of the School of Dentistry Clinic Building.