THURSDAY, MAY 27, 2010
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor saw cut the pavement for the utility trenches on the Perdido Street and Bolivar Street sides.
- Crews are building forms for the second level concrete slab.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued flood proofing the pits for Elevators 3 & 4.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing wiring raceway.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to patch the walls in the small and large conference rooms and the Directors office.
- Workers continued repairing the ceiling grid near the lounge and restrooms.
- The lighting contractor continued to install can lights in the large conference room.
- Facility Services completed installing sod on the field side of the horseshoe drive at the School of Dentistry.