THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLED PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed additional CMU in the stairwell at the corner of Gravier and S. Roman streets.
- Crews laid six new CMU block walls for office area on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued trenching near the C tower storage room on the Bolivar Street side for the plumbing.
- The forms were removed from the 2nd Floor columns.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- 16 of 25 conduits have been installed in the switchgear room.
- The contractor is fabricating the chilled water bypass piping in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- They continued to install the elevator pit parts for Elevator 3 and 4.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor continued the preparation of the base course and hauling away the excavated material.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the ceiling tiles in the large conference room.
- The wood floors in the Directors Office have been installed.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued to drive piles.