FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed additional CMU block in the stairwell at the corner of Gravier and S. Roman streets.
- Crews continued to run fire alarm cables to the 2nd Floor fire alarm panel.
- The contractor continued installing six new CMU block walls in the office area on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed underground plumbing near the C Tower storage room on Bolivar Street side.
- Workers started building concrete forms for the roof of the new enclosure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the exterior wall of the new switchgear room.
- They continue to install the elevator pit parts for Elevators 3 and 4.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor continued to prepare the base course.
- They completed hauling away the excavated material.
- Crews started installing the geo-textile fabric and laying limestone base material.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued to drive piles. 10 piles remain to be driven.