TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the final connections for the new structural steel.
- Crews continued to run fire alarm cables to the 2nd Floor fire alarm panel.
- They continued installing CMU walls and started forming up the elevator wall.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing underground plumbing near the C Tower storage room on Bolivar Street side.
- The contractor continued building forms for the roof of the new enclosure until rain interrupted their work.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to install the elevator pit parts for Elevators 3 and 4.
- They completed installing conduits through the floor in the new switchgear room.
- A concrete form was constructed for the pad that will be used to support the electrical transformer in the ATS room.
- 17 abandoned data cables were removed from the 2nd Floor pump room.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor continued to excavate the west side of the lot and grade and back-fill the east side of the lot.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor pulled wire for the electrical panel in the mechanical room.
- New tile was laid in the elevator lobby.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- No piles were driven today due to the inclement weather.