WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION
- The contractor continued pulling the fire alarm cables to the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished pouring concrete for the 2nd Floor slab in the new elevated mechanical/electrical/plumbing enclosure.
- They refilled the trenched hole on the Bolivar Street Side.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running electrical control wires to the ATS Room.
- Crews began removing the Bookstore office.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor drove piles for the 3 new light poles and constructed the formwork for the concrete light pole bases.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor painted the soffit and door in the lobby.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued to survey the pile locations.