MONDAY, JULY 12, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor finished installing electrical panel D1A.
- They continued to install new electrical conduit.
- The general contractor applied the 3rd of 5 coats of fire proofing to the structural steel beams.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued pulling wires in the new switchgear room on the 2nd Floor.
- The mechanical contractor installed one of four air handling unit raised platforms in the 1st Floor mechanical room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor partially removed an existing grade beam to allow for the new electrical duct bank installation in the main drive way.
- Crews continued installing steel rebar in the concrete from for the roof of the new electrical/mechanical enclosure.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor completed installing protective bollards, concrete curbs, sidewalks, catch basins and graded the parking area in preparation for laying the asphalt paving.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing wall paper, cove base and millwork throughout the renovated space.