TUESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor started setting the forms for the elevator shaft wall.
- Crews continued removing the heating hot water lines.
- The ceiling in the main bridge area was removed.
- Concrete was poured for the AHU on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed 5 additional precast panels on the 2nd Floor and roof level of the elevated enclosure.
- 32 of the 40 panels have been installed.
- Crews installed mounting bracket for light fixtures on the 2nd level.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to remove paint from the 1st Floor walls.
- They continued to remove chilled water pipe from the 2nd Floor pump room.
- Two sections of the existing fire alarm panel were removed.