WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished removing the heating hot water lines.
- Workers continued installing concrete forms for the elevator shaft wall.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- 4 additional precast panels were installed on the 2nd Floor and roof level of the elevated enclosure.
- 36 of the 40 panel are in place.
- The contractor installed exhaust pipes penetrating the roof for the fire pump and the generator.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Crews continued to remove paint from the 1st Floor walls.
- The contractor continued to remove chilled water pipe from the 2nd Floor pump room.
- They began installing the pit parts for Elevators 1 & 2.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The final inspection was completed.
- Facility Services installed new Patient/Visitor Lot signs.