FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in the Tiger Room.
- The mechanical contractor began fabricating the chilled water lines for the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor removed the wooden forms from the elevator pit walls.
- The electrical contractor provided power to the new domestic water pumps and removed a 480V electrical distribution panel from the old 2nd Floor pump room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the last 2 precast panels on the elevated enclosure. All 40 panels have been installed.
- Crews continue the finish welding of the precast panels.
- The electrical contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the pit parts for Elevators 1 & 2.