THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in the Tiger Room.
- The contractor continued welding connections for the chilled water lines on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the metal grating platform on the roof level of the new enclosure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued installing bus duct in the 2nd Floor switch gear room.
- The contractor continued relocating fire sprinklers in the 2nd Floor switchgear room.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued fabricating the rebar for the footers and continued setting the forms for the walkway.