MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in the Tiger Room.
- The contractor continued welding connections for the chilled water lines on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers installed CMU blocks surrounding the storefronts.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 2nd level of the enclosure.
- They built forms for mechanical equipment concrete pads on the 2nd level.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor installed bus duct through the wall of the Entergy transformer vault and installed 4 tap boxes in electrical riser A and B.
- The mechanical contractor continued to remove chilled water piping from the 2nd Floor pump room.