TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in the Tiger Room and Room 147.
- The contractor continued welding connections for the chilled water lines on the 2nd Floor and installed 20 feet of chilled water lines.
- The contractor continued installing CMU block surrounding the new storefronts.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on 2nd Floor of the elevated structure.
- 2 of the 4 roof drains have been installed.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued to install bus duct in the switchgear room.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor re-graded the site to repair rain damage.