WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in Room 147.
- The contractor continued welding connections for the chilled water lines on the 2nd Floor and installed an additional 20 feet of chilled water lines.
- They continued installing CMU block surrounding the storefronts and on the stairwell along Roman Street.
- The contractor re-installed the marble in the elevator lobby.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor set concrete forms for the parking islands on the ground floor.
- The 4 roof drains were installed.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued to install bus duct in the switchgear.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor started digging footers and installing rebar along the length of the walkway.