FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor poured concrete for the footers near the entrance to the Clinical Education Bldg. and along the main span of the walkway.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing metal lathe for the stucco walls in rooms along the Bolivar Street on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued making fittings for the chilled water and heating hot water lines.
- They applied the second of two waterproofing coats to the elevator shaft walls.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed concrete forms for the elevator shaft wall in the elevator pit.
- The electrical contractor continued terminating grounding wiring for the new switchgear.