THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing metal lathe for the stucco walls in rooms along the Bolivar Street on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued making fittings for the chilled water and heating hot water lines.
- They continued installing chilled water lines near the stairwell.
- Additional elevator pit parts were installed in Elevators 4 & 5.
- The contractor removed the exterior granite wall panels under the walkway.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued installing conduits on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the wooden forms from the elevator shaft wall and installed CMU blocks to complete the shaft wall.
- Workers continued to prime walls on the 1st Floor near the freight elevator.
- Crews installed CMU blocks in the 1st Floor Womens restroom.