MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing metal lathe for the stucco walls in rooms along the Bolivar Street on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued making fittings and installing new heating hot water lines.
- Workers installed elevator pit parts for the freight elevator.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued installing conduits on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor set the door frames for Rooms 152, 144, and 116.
- They tested the operation of Elevators 2 & 3.
- Crews began installing the granite panels on the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor set ten 8-ft steel columns and two 10-ft steel columns for the walkway section near the 1542 canopy.