WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor installed expansion joints and corner beads throughout the 1st Floor space.
- The contractor continued making fittings and installing new heating hot and chill water lines. 3 additional heating hot water taps were made up; 9 of 12 taps are now complete.
- The installation of the elevator pit parts for the freight elevator is complete.
- The contractor continued removing the structural steel along the walkway bridge.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued installing conduits on the 2nd Floor of the elevated structure.
- The contractor continued cleaning the exterior wall surface of the old fire pump room across from the C tower elevator.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor set one door frame in Room 125A.
- They continue installing the granite panels on the walls of the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
- The electrical contractor supported the existing bus duct for riser A and B in preparation of the removal of the first tap boxes.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor set 15 additional 8-ft steel columns (for 38 of 44 set) and 14 additional 10-ft steel columns (for 16 of 18 set) for the walkway section near the 1542 canopy.
- Crews set 2 of 8 I-beams columns at the District Energy Garage entrance.