FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in Room 147.
- The contractor continued welding connections for the chilled water lines on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued installing CMU block surrounding the storefronts and on the stairwell along Roman Street.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 2nd level of the elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor pulled wires for the A & B electrical riser to the new switchgear.