WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in Stairwells A and B.
- The contractor welded the chill water saddles in preparation of the chilled water tie-ins.
- They ran heating hot water lines at the walkway entrance.
- Workers continued cleaning return air grilles and applied the second of two anti-microbial duct coatings.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing the temporary elevator shaft wall in the elevator pit.
- They continued to prime walls in the mail room.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor completed setting wooden forms for the walkway at the Claiborne Avenue entrance to the District Entergy parking garage.
- They continued to set rebar for the footers that run along the District Entergy garage.