THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor set rebar for the walkway footers at the Claiborne Avenue entrance to the District Entergy parking structure.
- Crews set anchor bolts for the footers that run along the District Entergy garage.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing metal lathe for the stucco walls in rooms along the Bolivar Street on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued making fittings for the chilled water and heating hot water lines.
- Crews applied the first of two anti-microbial duct coatings to the VAV boxes.
- The contractor applied the first of two waterproofing coats to the elevator shaft walls.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed steel reinforcement for the elevator shaft wall in the elevator pit.
- They continued to prime walls in the mail room.
- The electrical contractor continued terminating wiring in the switchgear.