THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Workers continued applying the 3rd coat of stucco to the stairwells along Bolivar Street and continued applying the 2nd and 3rd coats in the Tiger Room.
- The contractor continued to run heating hot water lines on the 2nd Floor.
- They hung ductwork in Room 138.
- The installation of the structural steel and steel decking for the expansion of the 2nd Floor walkway entrance was completed.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor laid the first waterproofing layer of the roof on the new elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed chilled water piping from the 2nd Floor pump room.
- Workers continued installing the metal lathe on the walls in Room 125A.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing reinforcing bars in the center section of sidewalk and erected tube steel rafters for one half of the center section of the walkway canopy.