FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued applying the 3rd coat of stucco to the stairwells along Bolivar Street and continued applying the 2nd and 3rd coats in the Tiger Room.
- Crews installed additional heating hot water lines on the 2nd floor.
- Ductwork is being installed in the main corridors of the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued demolition of selected 2nd Floor office areas.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor placed the cap sheet layer of the roof of the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the metal lathe on the walls in Room 125.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor completed installing reinforcing bars in the center section of the sidewalk.
- Three quarters of the walkway canopy tube steel rafters have been erected.