THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued applying the 3rd coat of stucco to the Tiger Room and the 1st and 2nd coats to the Womens bathroom on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews continued the demolition of additional interior offices on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor insulated ductwork in Room 138.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed flashing cap sheet around the steel platform columns on the roof of the new elevated enclosure.
- They installed conduits for the transformer disconnect panels on the steel platform of the roof.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION
- The contractor placed the first coat of plaster on the walls of the 1st Floor Mens and Womens restrooms and Room 125.
- Two of the four concrete shaft walls for the freight elevator were poured.
CLINIC EDUCATION BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The pre-construction meeting for the new project to make permanent (Katrina) repairs and complete the approved hazard mitigation was held today.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued building formwork for grade beams and built the formwork for the staircase closest to the Medical School Building.