MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued applying the 3rd coat of stucco to the Tiger Room and the 1st coat to the walls above the storefronts along Bolivar Street.
- Workers continued fabricating heating hot water lines for the 2nd Floor.
- They are setting the first re-built AHU on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed installing flashing cap sheet around the steel platform columns and the conduit penetrations on the roof.
- They are installing conduits from the transformer to the disconnect panels on the steel platform on the roof.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied the 2nd coat of plaster in Rooms 122A, 125A, and 125B.
- Workers removed the wooden concrete forms from the freight elevator shaft wall.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE: