WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued applying A 2nd coat of stucco above the storefronts along Bolivar Street.
- Workers continued fabricating heating hot water lines for the 2nd Floor.
- They continued installing ductwork in Room 263.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Crews continued installing electrical conduits from the rooftop transformers through the roof.
- They continued installing the generator exhaust pipe on the roof and began installing the fire pump exhaust pipe.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied the 1st coat of waterproofing in the freight elevator pit.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed the plaster ceiling in the corridor from Room 123 to Room 118.