THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing studs for the 2nd Floor auditorium along the walkway side of the building.
- They demolished offices along Bolivar Street from the walkway to the Womens restroom.
- Additional copper piping for the AHU was installed in the 2nd Floor mechanical room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began pulling wires for the roof-mounted transformer.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor opened the wall of the penthouse for the generator platform supports.
- Workers placed the diesel fuel line in Rooms 136, 138, and 155.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- Facility Services continued installing electrical conduit for the walkway lighting from the canopy closest to the Medical School Building to the District Energy Garage canopy.
- The contractor continued installing reinforcing steel at the canopy closest to the CEB in preparation for pouring concrete.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor drilled two floor penetrations in the 6th Floor mechanical room for exhaust duct riser # 3.