WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines.
- Crews removed the 2nd Floor Womens restroom wall.
- They continued demolishing the 2nd Floor corridor wall paralleling Gravier Street.
- The contractor bolted down the structural steel for the AHUs on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor terminated electrical wires for the ATS and the switch gear on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers primed the CMU walls in the fire pump room and the domestic water pump room on the 2nd Floor.
- Asphalt was laid in the trenches near the A tower and underneath the new addition building on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the elevator pit parts in the freight elevator.
- They began welding the fuel line in Room 139.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor cored drilled two 4-inch holes in the basement wall for the emergency electrical feeders.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY
- Crews excavated trenches for grade beams adjacent to the canopy at the Clinical Education Building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor completed drilling the floor penetrations for exhaust duct riser #3 on the 2nd Floor.