WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running control wiring for the heating hot water system.
- The demo contractor removed the remaining metal studs and electrical conduit from the offices along Gravier Street.
- The mechanical contractor continued piping the 1st Floor air handling units and connecting heating hot water piping to the VAV boxes on the 2nd Floor.
- They continued installing ductwork in the 2nd Floor auditorium
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued terminating electrical wires at the ATS on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews completed the asphalt paving near the C tower.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor began installing the temporary exhaust ductwork in the 1st and 2nd Floor mechanical rooms.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished removing the light fixtures from the transformer vault in the basement.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY
- The contractor continued building formwork for the two staircases.
- They installed reinforcing steel at the staircase adjacent to the Lapeyre Miltenberger building.
ELEVATED WALKWAY RESURFACING
- The contractor applied primer and leveling filler on the Lions/LSU Clinics Building and CSRB bridges.
- They applied the base coat to the CSRB bridge.