WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running water lines to the heating hot water pumps.
- Workers continued to demolish the 2nd Floor AHUs.
- They continued to lay CMU block to complete the wall around the installed ductwork along Bolivar Street.
- The contractor applied the second and third coats of stucco in Stairwell D.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the exhaust pipe for the emergency generator.
- A crew continued connecting the electrical conduit to the new switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the second doorframe along with a block wall in the new switchgear room on the 2nd Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor installed the curved roof supports between the Clinical Education Building and the District Energy Garage.
- They installed the supports for the two canopies closest to the CEB.